יום ראשון, 29 בנובמבר 2009

ATC challenge

This post will be written in English since I have decided to join a challenge.
I came across this blog and thought it will be nice to try for the first time to make an ATC card (meaning a card on the size of 2.5*3.5 inch).
Well I used some stamps and papers I like and as well 'became green' by reusing old brown carton.
As you can see, I also tried to add eyes to the owl but not sure there is any added value in it, what do you think?


Thanks for this challenge, hope to join you again in the future.

3 תגובות:

  1. Aww this is so sweet, thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week.

    Jan x

    השבמחק
  2. Superb and I for one like the eyes on the OWL. thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Avril xxxx

    השבמחק
  3. i love the owl... with or without the eyes. thank you for joining us at sophisticats this week, i hope you join in our next challenge too.
    hugs lynx

    השבמחק